Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||UV Disinfection Lamp||Keyword:||Uvc 254nm Germicidal Lamp|
|Rated Power:||40W/60W||Input Voltag:||AC220-240V|
|Peak Wavelength:||253.7 Nm||Light Source Life:||10000h|
|Type Of Light Source:||Quartz Tube||Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms|
|Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²||Style:||Wall-mounted|
|Housing Color:||White||Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months|
|IP Rating:||IP20||Electric Safety Class:||CLASS I|
254nm UV LED Disinfection Light Ultraviolet,
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Lamps,
Germicidal UV Disinfection Lamp
High-quality ultraviolet disinfection lamp office public areas application
Safe and effective Air Sterilization Equipment
The photolysis of radiation kills microorganisms or makes them unable to reproduce.
UV-C radiation makes the thymine groups around DNA form chemical bonds to form dimers.
When this dimerization When the substance reaches a certain level, DNA will lose its ability to replicate and become inactivated.
GY1331UV, GY1359UV Series
Hidden UV-C Air Disinfection Lights
UV-C light source hidden design, which is used at any time, no need to worry about UV hazards.
Tests have verified that the product can effectively kill the H1N1 virus,
Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Albicans, and other harmful microorganisms in the air.
Hide the UV-C light source, no harm to people and objects
Active convection of the fan improves the sterilization efficiency and reduces the dead angle
40W and 60W power can provide enough 253.7-nanometer sterilization ultraviolet radiation.
Suitable for air disinfection and purification in daily indoor scenes, long-term work available.
This product is suitable for indoor places such as restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, schools, offices, hospitals, and long-distance buses, buses, and other vehicles to disinfect and purify the air.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Light Source Life||10000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021
1) Appearance design: The overall shape of the product combines two elements: semi-circle and rectangle, with simple, concise, and unrestrained lines. It is suitable for installation in indoor living and studying spaces.
2) Disinfection principle: The product emits UV-C light to irradiate the flowing air, which can inactivate bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air, thus serving the purpose of disinfection of the air.
3) Hidden UV-C Light: The product adopts a hidden UV-C light structure design in which the UV-C light works in a "closed" metal cavity, ensuring that the UV-C light does not leak so that the product can work for a long time and will not cause harm to people, animals, and indoor objects.
4) Active convection: The product is designed with a fan at one end to introduce indoor air into the disinfection chamber. The air after disinfection by UV-C light flows out from the upper air outlet to the indoor space, with active convection to disinfect the air cycle.
5) Work indication: The product is designed with a work indicator light. If the power is powered on but the indicator light does not light up, it means the product's UV-C light is damaged, and a new UV-C light is required.
6) UV-C light replacement: The UV-C light can be removed by unscrewing the knob on the right side of the product, the UV-C light can be replaced by removing it from the lamp base and replacing it with a new one, and then screwing the knob in the reverse direction to complete the light source replacement. The replacement process is simple and convenient without tools or circuit connection problems.
Contact Person: Abby