Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Power:||40W/60W||Input Voltag:||AC220-240V|
|UV-C Light Type:||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light||Peak Wavelength:||253.7nm|
|Light Source Life:||9000h||Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms|
|Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²||Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months|
|IP Rating:||IP20||Electric Safety Class:||CLASS I|
Hidden UV LED Disinfection Light,
60W UV LED Disinfection Light,
253.7nm UV LED Disinfection Light
China factory 40W 60W Hidden UV-C Air Disinfection Lights competitive price
The corona pandemic has literally kept the world’s population on its toes for many months. No vaccine has yet been developed, so the virus continues to pose a threat. Especially in closed rooms the spread and contagion risks are particularly present.
GY1331UV40/GY1359UV60 is the hidden UV-C light series for air disinfection. The product features a broad-spectrum disinfection effect. Tested by the Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology, its disinfection rate of various types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and so on, has reached more than 99%.
This product is suitable for indoor air disinfection in offices, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, schools, homes, hospitals, industry, museums, retail and other places.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Light Source Life||9000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021
1) Appearance design: The overall shape of the product combines two elements: semi-circle and rectangle, with simple, concise, and unrestrained lines. It is suitable for installation in indoor living and studying spaces.
2) Disinfection principle: The product emits UV-C light to irradiate the flowing air, which can inactivate bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air, thus serving the purpose of disinfection of the air.
3) Hidden UV-C Light: The product adopts a hidden UV-C light structure design in which the UV-C light works in a "closed" metal cavity, ensuring that the UV-C light does not leak so that the product can work for a long time and will not cause harm to people, animals, and indoor objects.
4) Active convection: The product is designed with a fan at one end to introduce indoor air into the disinfection chamber. The air after disinfection by UV-C light flows out from the upper air outlet to the indoor space, with active convection to disinfect the air cycle.
5) Work indication: The product is designed with a work indicator light. If the power is powered on but the indicator light does not light up, it means the product's UV-C light is damaged, and a new UV-C light is required.
Reliably removes corona viruses and other germs from the air
Even removes a large part of the fungal spores from the air
Harmless to humans and animals
Scientifically recognized UV-C light method
|SN||Fault Description||Cause of Fault||Troubleshooting Method|
|1||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan is working normally||UV-C light is damaged||Replace with a new UV-C light|
|2||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan does not work||The socket has no electricity, or the product switch is faulty||Check whether the socket is electrified. If the socket has electricity, check whether the input circuit such as the product switch is normal|
|3||The fan noise has increased significantly||Too much dust on the filter||Replace with a new filter|
Contact Person: Abby