Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||UV Disinfection Lamp||Keyword:||Uvc 254nm Germicidal Lamp|
|Input Voltag:||AC 220V( ± 10%)||Brand:||GYLED|
|Rated Power:||40W/60W||Type Of Light Source:||Quartz Tube|
|Peak Wavelength:||253.7 Nm||Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms|
|Light Source Life:||10000h||Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Housing Color:||White||Application:||Hotels, Retails, Offices, Schools And Other Public Areas|
Schools Uv Curing Lamp,
Disinfection Uv Curing Lamp,
Aluminum Uv Curing Lamp
UV disinfection lamp for home schools using safe and effective 40w 60w
Safe and effective Air Sterilization Equipment
GY1331UV, GY1359UV Series
Hidden UV-C Air Disinfection Lights
UV-C light source hidden design, which is used at any time, no need to worry about UV hazards.
Tests have verified that the product can effectively kill the H1N1 virus,
Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Albicans, and other harmful microorganisms in the air.
At present, shopping malls, office buildings, and other places are mostly closed environments, and only air conditioning systems are used to maintain indoor ventilation. The air is renewed and the circulation efficiency is relatively low. The indoor air is repeatedly self-circulating, and the bacteria and viruses carried cannot be effectively inactivated.
Advantages of UV-C UV disinfection:
1. Effectively inactivate bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
2. There are no side effects.
3. Pure physical inactivation, there is no secondary.
pollution to air and water by chemical inactivation.
• The product has no working time limit and can work for a long time.
• UV-C "closed" cavity disinfection, safe and reliable.
• Active convection design, high disinfection efficiency.
• Branded light source to ensure a stable output of ultraviolet radiation.
• The power of the product is 40W and 60W, providing sufficient ultraviolet radiation for disinfection.
• No ozone is generated when the product is working.
• Knob-type light source replacement method, fast and convenient.
• The filter is fixed by a buckle, which is clean and easy to replace.
• Vertical wall mounting, fixed distribution, simple construction, and operation.
This product is suitable for indoor places such as restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, schools, offices, hospitals, and long-distance buses, buses, and other vehicles to disinfect and purify the air.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Light Source Life||10000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021|
|SN||Fault Description||Cause of Fault||Troubleshooting Method|
|1||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan is working normally||UV-C light is damaged||Replace with a new UV-C light|
|2||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan does not work||The socket has no electricity, or the product switch is faulty||Check whether the socket is electrified. If the socket has electricity, check whether the input circuit such as the product switch is normal|
|3||The fan noise has increased significantly||Too much dust on the filter||Replace with a new filter|
Contact Person: Abby