Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Power:||40W/60W||Input Voltag:||AC220-240V|
|UV-C Light Type:||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light||Type Of Light Source:||Quartz Tube|
|Peak Wavelength:||253.7 Nm||Light Source Life:||10000h|
|Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms||Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months||IP Rating:||IP20|
|Electric Safety Class:||CLASS I||Housing Color:||White|
Hidden Uv Disinfection Light,
GB28235 Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp,
40W Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp
UV Light Sanitizer UVC Disinfection Lamp Germicidal Lamp Ultraviolet Ozone Steriliser
Safe and effective Air Sterilization Equipment
GY1331UV, GY1359UV Series
Hidden UV-C Air Disinfection Lights
GY1331UV40/GY1359UV60 is the hidden UV-C light series for air disinfection. The product features a broad-spectrum disinfection effect. Tested by the Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology, its disinfection rate of various types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and so on, has reached more than 99%.
* The germicidal lamp should be properly placed to prevent children from touching and operating.
* When the germicidal lamp is turned on, please leave the place of use immediately and keep the environment without any pets and plants.
* Do not look directly at the UV light source. Absorbing too much ultraviolet light can cause skin irritation and conjunctival damage.
* Pay attention to the protection of valuable paintings in the room to prevent oxidation and discoloration due to long-term ultraviolet radiation.
* Do not use germicidal lamps as lighting fixtures. Appropriate disinfection is appreciated. It is not recommended to keep
[Safe & Efficient] Ultraviolet light combined with ozone, the germicidal lamp can sterilize 360 ° in all directions. After working, open the window to make ozone gone, the environment will become safe and will not cause any harm to the body.
[Remote Control & 3 Timer Setting] It comes with a 5M remote control.15/30/60 Minutes timing set can cover 108/215/430 Square Feet effectively. The maximum working area is about 400 square feet. It will start working 10s later after oped. Please don't assume that the product is faulty. With the 99% effective rate, it completely clean and sanitize the air.
[ Wide Coverage] The Ultraviolet Disinfect Lamp can cover 60m², It is suitable for the hostel, bedroom, kitchen, office, garage, basement, bathroom, etc.
[Quality & Guarantee] The high-quality quartz lamp tube can maintain the high-efficiency effect. With the advanced metal shell, its lifetime can reach up 8000 hours. The 2-year quality guarantee provided.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Light Source Life||10000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021
1) Appearance design: The overall shape of the product combines two elements: semi-circle and rectangle, with simple, concise, and unrestrained lines. It is suitable for installation in indoor living and studying spaces.
2) Disinfection principle: The product emits UV-C light to irradiate the flowing air, which can inactivate bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air, thus serving the purpose of disinfection of the air.
3) Hidden UV-C Light: The product adopts a hidden UV-C light structure design in which the UV-C light works in a "closed" metal cavity, ensuring that the UV-C light does not leak so that the product can work for a long time and will not cause harm to people, animals, and indoor objects.
4) Active convection: The product is designed with a fan at one end to introduce indoor air into the disinfection chamber. The air after disinfection by UV-C light flows out from the upper air outlet to the indoor space, with active convection to disinfect the air cycle.
5) Work indication: The product is designed with a work indicator light. If the power is powered on but the indicator light does not light up, it means the product's UV-C light is damaged, and a new UV-C light is required.
6) UV-C light replacement: The UV-C light can be removed by unscrewing the knob on the right side of the product, the UV-C light can be replaced by removing it from the lamp base and replacing it with a new one, and then screwing the knob in the reverse direction to complete the light source replacement. The replacement process is simple and convenient without tools or circuit connection problems.
7) Filter replacement: The filter designed at the left side end cap of the product ensures the cleanliness inside the product, and the filter can be taken out for replacement by pressing the buckle of the filter cover without any tools.
8) Installation method: The product is fixed by hanging. The mounting plate is fixed on the mounting surface first, and then the product is hung on the mounting plate. The anti-detachment structure ensures safety if the product moves vertically upward after fixing. The whole process of installation is simple and safe.
|SN||Fault Description||Cause of Fault||Troubleshooting Method|
|1||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan is working normally||UV-C light is damaged||Replace with a new UV-C light|
|2||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan does not work||The socket has no electricity, or the product switch is faulty||Check whether the socket is electrified. If the socket has electricity, check whether the input circuit such as the product switch is normal|
|3||The fan noise has increased significantly||Too much dust on the filter||Replace with a new filter|
Contact Person: Jane