Payment & Shipping Terms:
|UV-C Light Type:||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light||Rated Power:||40W/60W|
|Type Of Light Source:||Quartz Tube||Input Voltag:||AC220-240V|
|Peak Wavelength:||253.7nm||Light Source Life:||10000h|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months||Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms|
|Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²||IP Rating:||IP20|
|Electric Safety Class:||CLASS I||Housing Color:||White|
Quartz Tube Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp,
253.7nm Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp,
IP20 Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp
High-quality ultraviolet disinfection lamp office public areas application
Safe and effective Air Sterilization Equipment
GY1331UV, GY1359UV Series
Hidden UV-C Air Disinfection Lights
The UV-C ultraviolet light source is hidden and installed in the "closed"
disinfection cavity. The disinfection cavity has a special light-blocking design so that the UV-C ultraviolet light will not irradiate the outside of the product.
The product can be disinfected and used in an environment where people are active, and there is no concern about UV harm to humans and animals.
The product can work continuously indoors for a long time without limitation on working time.
Green indicator lights are designed at both ends of the product to indicate the working status of the product.
When the indicator light is on, it means that the product is being disinfected; when the indicator light is off, it means that the UV-C tube.
Hide the UV-C light source, no harm to people and objects
Active convection of the fan improves the sterilization efficiency and reduces the dead angle
40W and 60W power can provide enough 253.7-nanometer sterilization ultraviolet radiation.
Suitable for air disinfection and purification in daily indoor scenes, long-term work available.
This product is suitable for indoor air disinfection in offices, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, schools, homes, hospitals, industry, museums, retail and other places.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Light Source Life||10000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021
1) Appearance design: The overall shape of the product combines two elements: semi-circle and rectangle, with simple, concise, and unrestrained lines. It is suitable for installation in indoor living and studying spaces.
2) Disinfection principle: The product emits UV-C light to irradiate the flowing air, which can inactivate bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air, thus serving the purpose of disinfection of the air.
3) Hidden UV-C Light: The product adopts a hidden UV-C light structure design in which the UV-C light works in a "closed" metal cavity, ensuring that the UV-C light does not leak so that the product can work for a long time and will not cause harm to people, animals, and indoor objects.
4) Active convection: The product is designed with a fan at one end to introduce indoor air into the disinfection chamber. The air after disinfection by UV-C light flows out from the upper air outlet to the indoor space, with active convection to disinfect the air cycle.
5) Work indication: The product is designed with a work indicator light. If the power is powered on but the indicator light does not light up, it means the product's UV-C light is damaged, and a new UV-C light is required.
Contact Person: Abby