Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Power:||40W/60W||Input Voltag:||AC220-240V|
|UV-C Light Type:||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light||Type Of Light Source:||Quartz Tube|
|Peak Wavelength:||253.7 Nm||Light Source Life:||10000h|
|Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms||Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months||IP Rating:||IP20|
|Electric Safety Class:||CLASS I||Housing Color:||White|
LED Rechargeable UVC Light Wand,
AC220V UVC Light Wand,
Quartz Tube UVC Light Wand
Mini Hand Lamp LED Rechargeable Portable UV Light and UVC Light Wand
Safe and effective Air Sterilization Equipment
GY1331UV, GY1359UV Series
Hidden UV-C Air Disinfection Lights
GY1331UV40/GY1359UV60 is the hidden UV-C light series for air disinfection. The product features a broad-spectrum disinfection effect. Tested by the Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology, its disinfection rate of various types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and so on, has reached more than 99%.
Hide the UV-C light source, no harm to people and objects
Active convection of the fan improves the sterilization efficiency and reduces the dead angle
40W and 60W power can provide enough 253.7-nanometer sterilization ultraviolet radiation.
Suitable for air disinfection and purification in daily indoor scenes, long-term work available
This product is suitable for indoor air disinfection in offices, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, schools, homes, hospitals, industry, museums, retail and other places.
UVB and UVA radiation are expected to be less effective than UVC radiation at inactivating the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
UVB: There is some evidence that UVB radiation is effective at inactivating other SARS viruses (not SARS-CoV-2). However, it is less effective than UVC at doing so and is more hazardous to humans than UVC radiation because UVB radiation can penetrate deeper into the skin and eye. UVB is known to cause DNA damage and is a risk factor in developing skin cancer and cataracts.
UVA: UVA radiation is less hazardous than UVB radiation but is also significantly (approximately 1000 times) less effective than either UVB or UVC radiation at inactivating other SARS viruses. UVA is also implicated in skin aging and the risk of skin cancer.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Peak Wavelength||253.7 nm|
|Light Source Life||10000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021
1) Appearance design: The overall shape of the product combines two elements: semi-circle and rectangle, with simple, concise, and unrestrained lines. It is suitable for installation in indoor living and studying spaces.
2) Disinfection principle: The product emits UV-C light to irradiate the flowing air, which can inactivate bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in the air, thus serving the purpose of disinfection of the air.
3) Hidden UV-C Light: The product adopts a hidden UV-C light structure design in which the UV-C light works in a "closed" metal cavity, ensuring that the UV-C light does not leak so that the product can work for a long time and will not cause harm to people, animals, and indoor objects.
4) Active convection: The product is designed with a fan at one end to introduce indoor air into the disinfection chamber. The air after disinfection by UV-C light flows out from the upper air outlet to the indoor space, with active convection to disinfect the air cycle.
5) Work indication: The product is designed with a work indicator light. If the power is powered on but the indicator light does not light up, it means the product's UV-C light is damaged, and a new UV-C light is required.
PERFECT HIKING FLASHLIGHT. UV C light that doubles as a flashlight and will fit into your hiking bag. No need to carry batteries, when UV flashlights with USB chargers will do. Simply charge before you hike and you'll be set.
SAFE AND HEALTHY UV LIGHT WAND. An ultraviolet wand light that is safe for you. Please don't use on the skin or near the eyes.
PRACTICAL PORTABLE UV LIGHT. A handheld UV light lamp that is practical as it's not too big and easily fits inside a glove box, pocket, purse, or backpack. A UV flashlight rechargeable that doesn't take batteries, saving you money.
|SN||Fault Description||Cause of Fault||Troubleshooting Method|
|1||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan is working normally||UV-C light is damaged||Replace with a new UV-C light|
|2||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan does not work||The socket has no electricity, or the product switch is faulty||Check whether the socket is electrified. If the socket has electricity, check whether the input circuit such as the product switch is normal|
|3||The fan noise has increased significantly||Too much dust on the filter||Replace with a new filter|
Contact Person: Jane