Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Power:||40W/60W||Input Voltag:||AC220-240V|
|UV-C Light Type:||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light||Peak Wavelength:||253.7 Nm|
|Light Source Life:||10000h||Disinfection Type:||Common Bacteria, Viruses And Other Microorganisms|
|Recommended Using Area Dimension:||10-20m²||Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency:||3-6 Months|
|IP Rating:||IP20||Electric Safety Class:||CLASS I|
Supermarket Uvc Disinfection Lamp,
60W Uvc Disinfection Lamp,
253.7nm Uvc Disinfection Lamp
Safe and effective uv-c disinfection lamp 40w 60w supermarket air sterilization
Hide the UV-C light source, no harm to people and objects
Active convection of the fan improves the sterilization efficiency and reduces the dead angle
40W and 60W power can provide enough 253.7-nanometer sterilization ultraviolet radiation.
Suitable for air disinfection and purification in daily indoor scenes, long-term work available.
Tests have verified that the product can effectively kill the H1N1 virus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Albicans, and other harmful microorganisms in the air.
This product is suitable for indoor air disinfection in offices, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, schools, homes, hospitals, industry, museums, retail and other places.
Main Performance and Parameters:
|Rated Power||40 W||60W|
|Input Voltage||AC220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|UV-C Light Type||Philips TUV PL-L UV-C Light|
|Light Source Life||10000H|
|Disinfection Type||Common bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms|
|Recommended Filter Replacement Frequency||3-6 months|
|Working Duration Limit||Available for long-term operation|
|Electric Safety Class||CLASS I|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-corrosive powder coating|
|Executive National Standard||GB28235；GB19258；Q/141000 GY008—2021
• The product has no working time limit and can work for a long time.
• UV-C "closed" cavity disinfection, safe and reliable.
• Active convection design, high disinfection efficiency.
• Branded light source to ensure a stable output of ultraviolet radiation.
• The power of the product is 40W and 60W, providing sufficient ultraviolet radiation for disinfection.
• No ozone is generated when the product is working.
• Knob-type light source replacement method, fast and convenient.
• The filter is fixed by a buckle, which is clean and easy to replace.
• Vertical wall mounting, fixed distribution, simple construction, and operation.
|SN||Fault Description||Cause of Fault||Troubleshooting Method|
|1||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan is working normally||UV-C light is damaged||Replace with a new UV-C light|
|2||The power is on, the indicator light is off, and the fan does not work||The socket has no electricity, or the product switch is faulty||Check whether the socket is electrified. If the socket has electricity, check whether the input circuit such as the product switch is normal|
|3||The fan noise has increased significantly||Too much dust on the filter||Replace with a new filter|
Contact Person: Abby